Thursday, June 14, 2012

Making Changes

Due to FB stating we can no longer have contests and things like that on their site. I have decided to do all of them through here. If there is a contest going on, a trivia game and anything else, it will all be done here. I don't want to risk losing everything and I don't want to stop having fun with all my Youngling Pack.

You guys are so much fun to know and mean so much to me. I can't say how amazing your support is. So, when I post here, that means a GAME is going on! :D


Huge hugs and lots of love!!!


Copyright by Joann H. Buchanan

2 comments:

Muzz05 said...

Will you be posting a notice on facebook to let us know about the contest on here.

Unknown said...

Yes. I will always let everyone know to check the blog for information about contests and things like that. I just don't want to risk losing the FB page so all of the contest and things will happen here. :)

Make sure you do the same thing so yours :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in.